Nobody likes to wait until next month to get in Limit from credit card. And to think about solving this kind of inconvenience, the nubank Allows all your Client Assets to free up more restrictions on their credit cards in advance, before the card bill is paid.
With this feature issued by Nubank, users can choose to pay the bill in full or only a part corresponding to the credit limit they wish to release. Payment can be made by bank transfer or debit.
If the customer chooses to make the release through a bank voucher, the limit will be available within 3 working days after the voucher is paid. But if the payment option chosen is direct debit, then the limit is provided immediately, which indicates that this is a more advantageous option.
How is the nubank card bill paid in advance?
Prepaying a Nubank card bill is very simple, see step-by-step below and learn how to make a payment:
- Open the Nubank application installed on your smartphone;
- Go to the menu and click on “Credit Card”;
- Select the invoice you want to pay in advance;
- Now, select the option “Pay the bill”;
- Choose the invoice amount you want to pay or leave the total amount;
- Once done, simply copy the barcode to make the payment, or send the ticket (PDF) to your email.
How do you expect to pay the bill using the account balance?
While the ability to pay the bill up front to release the credit card limit is a nice feature, it’s important to always remember that with the down payment, even if the new limit is released automatically, purchases made will be on the next bill.
Therefore, before making the advance payment and issuing the limit, it is better to check if the invoice is closed first.
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”