The OnePlus 10 Pro was recently launched in the market, and it did not impress in the DxOMark camera tests. During the tests, some problems were revealed that prevented it from outperforming its main competitors. In this way, it reached only 132 points, falling behind many of the flagships of a year ago such as the X Miami Mi 10 Pro.
According to DxOMark, the OnePlus 10 Pro didn’t perform well on its ultrawide camera, as well as experiencing white balance issues in low-light environments. Another negative point was the lack of detail in videos captured in good lighting conditions, which is unusual for devices in this price range.
Although the model does not outperform its competitors, this does not mean that it has a terrible camera. As positive points, I got a good dynamic range in good lighting and a good level of detail in the photos. In addition, the telephoto lens and low-light videos also performed well.
For more details, access the full analysis through from this link.
Key Features – OnePlus 10 Pro:
- Screen: 6.7″ Quad HD + OLED with variable refresh rate from 1Hz to 120Hz
- Healer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- RAM: 8 GB / 12 GB LPDDR5
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 3.1.2
- Back camera: 48 MP (Main) + 50 MP (Ultrawide, 150°) + 8 MP (Telephoto, 3.3x optical zoom)
- Front camera: 32 mega pixel
- drums: 5000 mAh with 80W SuperVOOC Flash Charge
- Aharon: Support 5G, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6E, NFC, IP68, stereo sound
- Operating System: Android 12, within ColorOS 12.1 (China) or OxygenOS 12 (global)
“Beer Geek. The Evil Ninja of Pop Culture. Life Coffee Scholar. Professional Internet Teacher. Meat Teacher.”
Screenshot: Meaning, How to Take a Screenshot & Uses
6 Great Secrets to Edit Sports Videos
WhatsApp: The function allows you to reply to messages in notifications