The program was launched at the end of March 2022, and the program received 3 billion R$ from the interruption compensation fund.
Caixa Ecomica Federal (CEF) has a new type of micro credit. Digital Microcredit Streamlining Program for EntrepreneursDigital SIM card) directly in the “Caixa Tem” app and values can be reached 3 thousand Brazilian riyals.
Who can receive and what are the conditions?
- The values must be Between 300.00 riyals and one thousand Brazilian riyals;
- The customer cannot, in his own name, have debts greater than 3 thousand Brazilian reals (excluding mortgage);
- The motive should be entrepreneurship, but it makes no difference whether it is formal or informal.
- Recruitment is carried out exclusively through the “Caixa Tem” application;
- Having a dirty name is not a deterrent;
- If a person does not have an official job, he will still be required to report his job and income;
- Payment terms for 12 and 24 months;
- Interest from 1.95% to 3.60% varying according to the value and registration of each person.
Individual Small Entrepreneurs (MEIs)
- values between One thousand Brazilian riyals and three thousand Brazilian riyals;
- CNPJ must be less than 12 months old;
- Recruitment in this way must take place directly at the CEF Agency;
- It is necessary to bring proof of residence, personal and company documents;
- periods from 18 to 24 months;
- Interest rates from 1.99 to 3.60, depending on the value and credit analysis of the company.
- According to information from CEF, Auxílio Brasil beneficiaries will also be able to apply for loans in this way, but they need to update their registration with the Caixa Tem application.
The measure aims to encourage entrepreneurship in the most popular income groups in Brazil, and is expected to benefit more than 4.5 million people. See if this line credit It suits your needs, and if you consider it a good choice, hire.
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”