Forget fancy or restrictive diets. It is difficult to follow them for a long time and is not always healthy. Starting today, you will receive weekly menus that will help you create the habit of healthy eating and losing weight.
The menus were prepared by a dietician Victor Machado, columnist at live well. A specialist in behavioral nutrition, he advocates a “calm, honest relationship with food,” which allows you to lose weight by eating everything (even chocolate!), without depriving yourself of certain food groups or starving yourself.
Below, you will find 5 menus, Monday through Friday, exclusively for UOL subscribers (who are not subscribers can only see the Monday menu, Subscribe to UOL here). UOL subscribers also access a shopping list of the ingredients they will be consuming over the course of the week and a recipe.
On Saturday and Sunday, repeat your favorite meals of the week – Wednesday breakfast, Friday lunch, etc.
Since the suggestion is to lose weight while eating whatever you want, you can eat something from the menu for one meal a week (it’s just one meal, not the whole day, okay?). The suggestion is to leave it to do it on Saturday or Sunday, when we have more social events. Just don’t overdo it. Machado instructs: “Eat until you feel full, and you don’t feel sick.”
Foods on the menu without a specified amount can be eaten freely, because they are natural, nutritious products that ensure satiety – explains Machado How important is this to Weight loss. If you don’t like a particular food, you can eat another from the same group (change fish for chicken, broccoli for cauliflower or zucchini, strawberries for watermelon, potatoes for cassava, etc.) or choose any other meal of the week.
Use vinegar, lemon, herbs, onion, garlic, pepper, and salt to taste to season vegetables (raw and cooked), meat, and fish.
If you have questions about the listings, send an email to [email protected], and UOL And nutritionist Victor Machado is ready to answer your question.
subscriber UOL Notification about the publication of weekly menus and nutrition tips can be received directly in the e-mail, only Subscribe to VivaBem . newsletter.
Recipe of the week
This recipe is on your Tuesday menu, but you can also include it in any other lunch or dinner of the week, in place of a salad or raw vegetables.
Cucumber salad with tahini dressing
Weekly shopping list
This list is based on the average food consumption of a person looking to lose weight. The ideal option is to check all the listings before you go shopping and make adjustments according to your preference. Example: We recommend 1 eggplant and 1 zucchini, but if you don’t like eggplant, buy 2 zucchini or another vegetable of your choice (chayote, pepper, green beans).
Avoid wasting! If there is food left in the fridge at the end of the week, you can repeat the meals they go in the following week or adjust the following week’s menu to include these products, as long as you make changes in the same batch.
- 1 tray strawberry
- 2 medium sized apples
- 2 bananas
- 1 small avocado
- 1 bunch of grapes
- 2 to 3 slices of watermelon
- 1 part desiccated coconut
- ½ papaya
- ¼ melon
Greens, vegetables, mains, etc.
(You can change foods for vegetables of your choice as long as they are from the same group)
- 1 carrot
- 3 option
- 1 package of broccoli or cauliflower
- 1 cabbage
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 large corn cob
- 2 tomatoes
- Lettuce Bundle (recipe of the week)
- 1 package arugula or arugula
- 1 cassava
- 1 onion
- 1 mandyukinha (parua fries)
- 1 beet
- a bunch of cabbage
- 100 g cherry tomatoes (recipe of the week)
- 1 red onion (for this week’s recipe)
- 1 head of garlic (recipe of the week)
- 1 handful of mint (recipe of the week)
- 1 lemon (recipe of the week)
- 200 grams of chicken thighs or chicken thighs
- 400 gm chicken breast
- 12 eggs
- 400 grams minced meat
- 1 package (500 g) beef or chicken skewers
- 150 grams of beef (duck, fish fillet, rump)
- 3 cups plain yogurt (no sugar, no honey, etc.)
- 1 white cheese (mined fresh)
- 1 butter
- 1 liter milk (you can replace it with a vegetable drink of your choice)
- 1 bowl of ricotta cream
Cereals, flour, etc.
(Make sure you don’t already have these items in your inventory before purchasing them)
- 1 package of unsweetened granola
- 1 bag (1 kg) brown rice
- 1 package (500g) of kidney beans
- 1 bag of crispy rice
- 1 liter olive oil
- 1 liter of vinegar
- 1 bag of wholemeal toasted bread
- 100 g mixed nuts (without peanuts)
- One sachet of cinnamon powder
- One bag of cocoa powder
- 1 jar (200 ml) honey
- 1 package (the smallest you can find) tapioca flour
- 1 can (the smallest you can find) cornmeal for couscous
- 1 cup whole-grain peanut butter (sugar-free)
- 1 package (500g or less) of lentils
- 1 package (500g or less) rolled oats
- 1 can (the smallest you can find) shredded coconut
- 50 grams of chia
- 1 piece (120 g) 70% cocoa or more chocolate
- 100g tahini (tahini) recipe of the week
- 50g sesame seeds (recipe of the week)
Note: the shopping list does not contain ingredients used as seasoning (onion, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and other herbs); Buy them as per your preference.
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”
How to improve mood and ward off frustration
The dominant strain has new symptoms that are manifested at night
Covid-19: DF records 1,499 new cases and one more death | Federal District