On Wednesday morning, the official file of the Corinthians base published the list of entries for the São Paulo Junior Soccer Cup. The competition begins on January 2, but Timão only entered the field in the fourth, at 21:45, against Resende.
Check out our 30 registered players
- goalkeepers: Alan Gobetti, Bruno, Felipe Longo, Kawi;
- sides: Daniel M. and Leo Mana and Reginaldo;
- defenders: German, Joao Pedro, Lucas Pelesi, Murillo and Robert;
- Midfielders: Guilherme Biro, Cauan, Keven, Luis Mandaca, Matheus Araújo, Pedrinho, Riquelme, Ryan, Thomas and Vitor;
- attackers: Arthur Souza, Cowi*, Emerson Urso, Philip Augusto, Giovanni, Pedro, Richard and Rodrigo Varanda
* You must not play
Three days after his debut against Resende, of Rio de Janeiro, he will face Parque FC Sao Jorge River, of Piaui, also at 9:45 p.m. Finally, the team from the Eastern Region, which is part of Group 15, finished the group stage on January 10, against São Jose, at 20:00. Duels will be broadcast by Sport TV.
It is worth noting that the dispute will be based in São José dos Campos and the clashes will take place at the Martins Pereira stadium. Before that, The Alvinegra team uses the Eugênio de Melo . fieldEast of the city for training.
In 2022, Corinthians, the biggest winner of Kopenia, are aiming for their eleventh title. In the past, Timao lifted the cup in 1969, 1970, 1995, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2012, 2015 and 2017.
See more at: The Corinthian and Copenhagen Rule.