This Saturday evening, at 6:30pm, Corinthians return to the field for the Paulista Championship. In a match valid for the eighth round of the state, the Timão visits Botafogo-SP. For fans who were unable to attend Santa Cruz Stadium, the match can be continued with three transmission options.
The game will not be broadcast on an open channel. Therefore, the duel will be broadcast by the first showwell-known system Pay per view. The other two options are online: Paulistão’s official YouTube channel, which will show the match for free, and Paulistau’s playthe São Paulo Football Association live broadcasting service (34.99 BRL per month).
Finally, Corinthians fans can watch the duel between Parque São Jorge Club and the team from My dreamwhich offers three free online streaming options:
- narration in real time My dreamstarting at 5:30pm, always 1 hour before the match starts, with pre-match information and minute-by-minute updates;
- transmission in Youtubewhich begins at 3:30 p.m., with the traditional pre-game, narration and post-game;
- transmission in honest gumAnd the new channel from My dream In the YoutubeWhich starts at 3:30pm, showing pre-match and post-match live from the stadium.
Corinthians arrived for the match as a great Group A leader, with 13 points – six more than Agua Santa, Guarani and Inter de Limera, which add up to seven. On the other hand, Botafogo-SP is in last place in Group C with 11 points, behind Palmeiras, Mirasol and Ituano.
Botafogo has released three segments for Corinthians fans: the stands, the side chair and the center chair. Sales are made in Total ticket (click here) The price breakdown is:
- Candida: R$80.00 (full) and R$40.00 (half);
- side chair: R$ 160.00 (full) and R$ 80.00 (half);
- center chair: R$250.00 (full) and R$125.00 (half);
See more at: Game Broadcasting, Campeonato Paulista and Corinthians x Botafogo-SP.
“Internet Teacher. Certified TV Enthusiast. Beer Teacher. Unconditional Pop Culture Enthusiast. Web Scholarship Holder.”