The National Agency for Complementary Health (ANS) has agreed to end the limitation on the number of consultations and sessions with psychologists, speech therapists, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
Now, health plans will have to offer unlimited coverage to patients with any disease or health condition listed by the World Health Organization (WHO), according to information from the ANS.
The decision, made on Monday, 11, at an extraordinary meeting of the agency’s college board, was revealed by the ANS press office. The new decision is scheduled to enter into force on August 1 of this year.
As a result, usage guidelines for consultations and sessions with these types of professionals will be excluded. The service will take into account the prescription of the patient’s doctor.
The idea was to “promote equal rights for complementary health users and standardize the form of procedures currently available to these professional groups”.
On July 1, the ANS had already required patients with pervasive growth disorders to cover any method or technique prescribed by their physician.
– The Classroom Trolley: A Photographer From Blumenau Takes Environmental Education To Schools
– The burning factory street in Blumenau has been closed due to the danger of collapse
– Ask Vera Fischer to bid on Blumenau and open a new session
– Video – A businessman was caught scratching a luxury car in Balneário Camboriú
– The last owner of a beachfront house in Itapema reported “harassment” from the real estate market
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”