I pay my mom’s health insurance. The bill is in my name. Can I deduct these expenses? (NBC)
As a health plan holder, you cannot deduct the amounts related to your mother if you declare it separately. Your mother can be considered a dependent if, in 2021, she has an income, taxable or not, of R$22,847.76. If your mother chooses to file it separately, she will be able to deduct health insurance expenses for her share. Therefore, up to the declaration separately, each person can declare in his declaration the portion in the HMO that suits him, depending on the proof provided by the operator.
My health plan is linked to my parents’ plan (I no longer rely on it and state it separately). In the plan report, the expenses are detailed with each beneficiary. Can I advertise these expenses on my IR? (RPP)
As a health plan holder, your parent cannot deduct amounts related to your share, as you state separately. You can only deduct your portion of the health plan, as detailed in the income statement provided by the operator.
source: IOB . Consulting
Delivery deadline Income tax 2022 ends at 11:59 PM on May 31. In total, 34.1 million permits are expected. Anyone who is obligated to announce the deadline and misses it pays a fine of at least R$165.74, which can be up to 20% of the tax due in the year.
For those with tax to pay, the individual quota or first installment expires on May 31. It is possible to pay the IR in installments of up to eight.
See the payments calendar for 2022:
|30 / john
|30 / September
|November / 30
Who needs to announce the GO Program in 2022:
- Workers, retirees and employees with taxable income of more than R$28,559.70 in 2021
- who were exempt, non-taxable or exclusively taxable from source income over R$40,000 in 2021, which includes FGTS (Fundo de Garantia do Tempo de Serviço) and unemployment insurance, for example
- Those who owned on 31/12/2021 assets and rights more than 300 thousand Brazilian riyals
- The taxpayer who conducted an operation on the stock exchange in 2021
- Who moved to Brazil and was here on 12/31/2021
- A taxpayer who has elected to exempt IR on capital gain (gain) from the sale of residential property whose value has been applied to the purchase of another property in the state, within up to 180 days of the sale
- Whose total income from rural activities is more than 142.798.50 BRL or wants to compensate for losses in this area
Your subscription can be more valuable
Do you already know the benefits of subscribing to the Folha service? In addition to having access to reports and columns, you have exclusive newsletters (meet here). You can also download our free app from Apple Store or in google apps To receive alerts on the main news of the day. Your subscription helps us create independent, quality journalism. Thank you!
Your subscription is worth a lot
More than 180 reports and analyzes are published daily. A team of over 200 columnists and bloggers. The professional press that oversees public power, conveys useful and inspiring news, opposes the intolerance of social networks and draws a clear line between truth and lies. How much does it cost to help produce this content?
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”