LATAM is focused on easing international restrictions on Brazilian travelers, and for this reason, there will be 4 weekly flights on the Sao Paulo / Guerrero-Los route from December this year. Entrance of Brazilian travelers. The route was suspended in January after flights were restricted to Brazil. The company expects to add two more weekly frequencies until January 2022.
Prior to the outbreak, Ladam flew to London for 7 weeks with more than 85% of the industry. Our expectation is that with the flexibility of tourist arrivals, we will reach the same rate in December. Confirms Diego Elias, Director of Sales and Marketing at LATAM Brasil.
The Road to London will be the 15th international goal taken by the company since the start of a total of 26 epidemics in 2019. It will be manufactured by a Boeing 777 aircraft that can accommodate up to 30 passengers in premium business class and 191 economy and ticket airlines are available on the LATAM website and other sales channels.
Below are other LATAM international venues already open to Brazilians who have been fully vaccinated against Covit-19:
- Spain: The Sao Paulo / Guarulhos-Barcelona route will resume in November with 4 direct flights a week. The Sao Paulo / Guarulhos-Madrid route has a frequency of 4 direct flights per week.
- France: Ladam already operates 4 direct flights a week on the Sao Paulo / Guarulhos-Paris route.
- Germany: Ladam already operates 3 direct flights a week on the Sao Paulo / Guarulhos-Frankfurt route.
- Uruguay: Ladam already operates 4 direct flights a week on the Sao Paulo / Guarulhos-Montevideo route.
- Mexico: Ladam already operates 1 direct daily flight on the Sao Paulo / Guarulhos-Mexico City route. In addition, it operates 2 direct flights a week on the Sao Paulo / Guarulhos-Cancn route.
LATAM advises travelers to consult the rules of countries, including vaccinated Brazilians Travel requirements. Another important source of information for travelers IATA (International Air Transport Association) Information Center.
The company has been strengthening safety and health measures throughout its operations and complying with the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the health authorities of the countries in which it operates. It is mandatory to wear a helmet throughout the flight on all flights (Check the allowed masks here)
Remember that the last day to join the second class at the Escola dos Milhas is the best mile and point course in Brazil. The world is opening up again and now is the optimal time for you to gain knowledge and travel a lot more without spending anything on practice. Enjoy and use the coupon Special 10 Click here.
“Internet addiction in terminals. Award-winning beer expert. Travel expert. General analyst.”