In addition to the rating, with the debut of coach Filipao, the match was marked by two events: Defender’s first match Didi The return of the striker Matthews Pape.
Didi: Tied again, the 33-year-old defender has made his debut. He announced at the end of March, that he had not played since March 5 and had improved his physical form during that time. The player went into the break in place of Pedro Henrique and had little to do. In the end, he almost scored the goal that goalkeeper Jefferson reached. Note: 6.5
– Very important to play. I thank everyone who works at Aheltico, especially the President and Alexandre Mattos. I couldn’t believe it when I got this invitation to be here. Every time I enter the club I feel very happy. It’s such an honor to put on the shirt and feel this crowd. It might not sound like much, but whoever sees a big fight, I’m touched and I’m here to help – he said at the end of the match.
Matthews Pape: After 289 days, Mateusz Pape was listed and entered the second stage in place of Pablo. On the court, he never had a chance and is still showing that he needs some time to get his rhythm back. Papy sustained a knee injury in July 2021 and missed 56 first-team matches. For Hurricane, the striker has four goals and one assist in 24 games. Note: 5.5
Mateus Pape, in the Atlético vs Tocantinopolis match – Photo: Fabio Wusniak / Atletico
- bento [GOL]: 6.0
- behind me [LAD]: 8.0
- Pedro Henrique [ZAG]: 6.0
- (Diddy [ZAG]: 6.5)
- Nico Narnandez [ZAG]: 6.0
- Abner [LAE]: 6.0
- (Pedro [LAE]: 6.0)
- Hugo Mora [VOL]: 7.0
- (Eric [VOL]: 6.0)
- Matthews Fernandez [VOL]: 6.5
- Marlos [MEC]: 7.5
- (Vitor Bueno [MEC]: 6.0)
- Pedro Rocha [ATA]: 7.0
- kwil [ATA]: 7.5
- Pablo [ATA]: 7.5
- (Matthews Pappe [ATA]: 5.5)
The Athlete Back to the field against Fluminense On Saturday, at 9 pm, in Rawlino de Oliveira, for the sixth round of Brazil.
“Internet Teacher. Certified TV Enthusiast. Beer Teacher. Unconditional Pop Culture Enthusiast. Web Scholarship Holder.”