Limousines and people in party wear, red carpet and loud electronic music. It was with this scenario that Brazilian national team He welcomed the first wave of players in Bogotá, Colombia, where he will prepare for the triple round playoffs in October. However, this hype has nothing to do with athletes.
defender Thiago Silva, side Danilo NS Alex SandroMidfielder Unique and the attacker Ravenha They were the first to introduce themselves. They nearly arrived at the hotel with a group of luxury cars disembarking for a joint event on site.
Surprised by the movement, the players entered through a side door and quickly went up to their rooms.
face the team Venezuela On Thursday, 9:30 pm (GMT) in Caracas. Then, on Sunday, face Colombia6 p.m., in Barranquilla. Finally, next Thursday, he does a derby against Uruguay, at 9:30 p.m., at the Arena da Amazônia, in Manaus.
Thiago Silva salutes Tite when he arrives at the focus of the national team – Photo: Lucas Figueiredo / CBF
On Monday, coach Tite will run the first of the three training sessions before facing Venezuela. He should have only ten athletes in this activity.
In the first match against Venezuela, Seleção will not be able to count on striker Neymar, who is suspended due to a second yellow card.
Brazil leads the qualifiers with 100% success after eight matches.
Watch the players summoned by Tite:
- goalkeepersAlisson (Liverpool), Ederson (Manchester City) and Everton (Palm Trees).
- sides: Danilo (Juventus), Alex Sandro (Juventus), Emerson (Tottenham), Guilherme Arana (Atletico MG).
- defenders: Thiago Silva (Chelsea), Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain), Eder Militao (Real Madrid), Lucas Verissimo (Benfica)
- Midfielders: Casemiro (Real Madrid), Edenelson (International), Fabinho (Liverpool), Fred (Manchester United), Gerson (Olympique Marseille), Lucas Paqueta (Lyon) and Everton Ribeiro (Flemish)
- attackers: Anthony (Ajax), Arthur Cabral (Basel), Ravenha (Leeds), Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid), Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain), Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) and Gabigol (Flemish).
“Internet Teacher. Certified TV Enthusiast. Beer Teacher. Unconditional Pop Culture Enthusiast. Web Scholarship Holder.”