June 6, Sunday, second round 2021 Peru General Elections, The Peruvians had to elect the next president of the Republic in the period 2021-2026. As carried out the day in the middle of the epidemic COVID-19To avoid exposing themselves to the virus – despite security protocols – some voters did not access their polling stations.
Although in Peru Voting is mandatory, Adults over 70 years of age They are exempt from voting in all types of elections. However, taking into account that election day took place in the middle of a health emergency ONPE He noted that people over the age of 65 are not obliged to vote because they are in a vulnerable group against the corona virus.
More info | Elections 2021: Penalty for not going to the polls or serving as a polling station member
In this sense, those who abstain from voting for some reason and are not in this group of exempt persons must pay election fines, as well as those who have not performed their function as a polling station member and those who have been elected by ONPE and ONPE. Those who refuse to change a non-existent team member. As a result, some questions arise: How to pay the financial penalty and what if I do not cancel the penalty? We will describe it below.
Election fines: What are they and how much have they increased?
The voter was ignored
Voting is compulsory for Peruvian citizens from the age of 18 on election day. If they do not vote, a measure is established according to the area in which they live.
- Poor Non-District: S / 88
- Not the poorest district: S / 44
- Extremely Poor District: S / 22
Table member ignored
If you are inspired as a table member (regular or alternative), it is your duty to attend to this activity. Otherwise, you will have to pay a fine for failing to install the table.
- Penalty to be paid S / 220.
Polling member and voter were ignored
If you do not fulfill the function of the table member, at the same time you do not vote, You have to pay two penalties: One is by ignoring the establishment of the table and the other is by ignoring the votes.
- Amount to be paid: S / 220 + Penalty for ignoring a voter by your district.
Check it out here | Second round elections 2021: In which regions did Point Pedro Castillo win?
How to pay a penalty for not voting in the second round
1. See if you have an election penalty
- You can do this from: https://multas.jne.gob.pe/login Oh Click here. On this website you can see if you have election penalty, cause and whether the collection process has started or not.
- You can find it in the offices of the National Electoral Arbitration Board or in the same institutions of Banco de la Nacion.
2. Pay your fine
- You can cancel your fine:
- Via stage Pagalo.pe.
- In the agencies of Banco de la Nacion.
- In the box of the JNE office located at AV. Nicolas de Pierola 1070, Cercado de Lima with Visa card or cash.
Paying fines is not personal, anyone can pay your debt and provide your DN number. Of course, if you do not pay the fine, J.N.E. You can start the compulsory collection process, They can beautify your bank accounts.
Discuss here | Second round elections 2021: In which regions did Keiko Fujimori win?
What happens if I do not pay my election penalties?
- You cannot register any activity related to your marital status (marriage, divorce, widow, etc.).
- You cannot interfere in judicial or administrative processes.
- You cannot perform notarial deeds or sign any contract.
- You cannot be appointed as a public officer.
- You can not join any social project and / or get a private.
- You cannot leave the country.
“Internet addiction in terminals. Award-winning beer expert. Travel expert. General analyst.”
Six Essential Tips to Translate Your Work without Hassle
10 top tips for trading online
New automotive technologies