Former JEC player, 30-year-old Aldair da Silva is battling advanced melanoma. The athlete was revealed by Joinville and had his last appearance in the tricolor between 2016 and 2018, he needs financial help to pay for treatment, which is not covered by the Unified Health System (SUS).
As it was revealed, given the stage of the disease, treatment should be started as soon as possible. Four courses of immunotherapy are required, each costing about R$60,000.
The family has already sued to get SUS to cover the treatment, but it’s essential to start immunotherapy as soon as possible. Meanwhile, Aldair could not work and had major expenses such as travel, exams and general expenses.
how can I help
It is possible to contribute to the Aldair treatment in any amount. To do this, simply donate with a Pix key: CPF 082.0008.99-08, in the name of Aldair da Silva.
Joinville Esporte Clube, the team in which the attacker was revealed in the base category, sympathized with the case and posted the campaign on social networks.
Joinville Esporte Clube joins forces and joins the stream to help our Aldair hurry. The attacker revealed by the trichromat has recently discovered cancer and needs to start treatment soon, and is not covered by SUS.#HelpOAlda pic.twitter.com/U9qVUH3uMY
– JEC (@jec_online) 5 July 2022
– Joinville Parish opens a bakery that will donate bread to socially vulnerable families
– Joinville opens more than 670 vacancies for professional courses and workshops; Learn how to participate
– “I’m So Happy”: Two-time Olympic Champion Giovanni Gavio Presents The Joinville Foley Project
– A man entered the house and assaulted three children at Dom Joaquim in Brusc; understand
– WEG announces the launch of the largest wind turbine in Brazil
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”