September 22, 2023

The Catholic Transcript

Complete News World

Joe Victor, Corinthians defender, closes with European club after switchover;  see values

Joe Victor, Corinthians defender, closes with European club after switchover; see values

Played by two European rivals, defender Joao Victor has already decided his future. a My dream The Corinthians player discovered his contract with the Portuguese Benfica.

The Portuguese club paid about 10 million euros (about 55 million Brazilian riyals) to sign the athlete for five seasons. Despite negotiations, the trend is for Joao Victor to be available for Vitter Pereira in the match against Boca Juniors, in Bombonera, for the last 16 of the Libertadores. Expectations indicate that the trip to Portugal will take place on Wednesday.

Notably, the club owns 55% of the rights, while BMG, the other 45%, should receive around 7 million euros. You will know the details of the percentages in the future.

According to the Portuguese newspaper the ballThe deal closed in the early hours of this morning, in São Paulo. Benfica manager Rui Pedro Braz made a lightning trip to Brazil to seal the deal.

It is important to stress that Benfica had to beat rivals Porto who They came to stand in front of the opponent at some point in the negotiations.

Joao Victor is asked by coach Roger Schmidt. The German coach, newly arrived in Portugal, has requested the arrival of a quick defender to make up for the absence of Lucas Verissimo, who was injured in November 2021.

In time: The defender is recovering from a recent injury to his right ankle. Joao was absent due to a sprain, and after a short period of recovery, he was hit on the spot. His last match was in the first leg of the 16th round of Libertadores against Boca Juniors. The athlete started and stayed on the field for 90 minutes, but did not encourage Timao against Fluminense.

See also  Arrascaeta sends a message to Flamengo fans hours before the decisive match in the Libertadores - Flamengo

Joao has 78 appearances for professional team Corinthians – 71 of them at the start. There are 37 wins, 21 draws and 20 losses. In base, between U-20 and U-23, there are 53 games and he scored three goals.

See more at: Joo Victor and Mercado da bola.