You can install, delete or reinstall directly from your computer, without having to touch your phone. See more!
There is the possibility of downloading applications on your computer which is very simple, after all, you just need to link your Google account with your cell phone. In this way, you can install, delete or reinstall directly from the computer, without having to touch the phone, which is a great option to use while the phone is charging. If you check it now How to download apps from google play on your computer.
How it works?
You only need four steps to download apps from Google Play to your computer in a practical and easy way. Check now what they are!
- Open your browser, access google play site Then immediately log in with the same account registered on your cell phone.
- After these steps, check if the phrase “This app is available for your device” appears. If yes, click the “Install” button to start the download.
- Once done, now enter your . login and password google. Then confirm the device and start the download.
- ready! As long as you are connected to the Internet, the new application will be available on your cell phone.
DISCOVER CONNECTED DEVICES
In addition, you can also find out the mobile phones linked to your Google account through your computer. Moreover, this procedure is very simple, because it requires only two steps and anyone can do it. See more!
- When you get to the Google Play Store website, tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen;
- Then, on the Settings screen, scroll down to the “My Devices” category, where you can see information about each device, including its registration history and last update. In addition, there is also an option to remove each device’s appearance in the Google Play Store and rename each device through the Edit button.
“Beer Geek. The Evil Ninja of Pop Culture. Life Coffee Scholar. Professional Internet Teacher. Meat Teacher.”