According to the specialized website WABetaInfo, WhatsApp is preparing a new beta version of Windows. Microsoft Store users can now reply to messages directly from the browser’s notification page.
According to the specialized website WABetaInfo, The WhatsApp Preparing for a new version of Windows Beta. Microsoft Store users can now reply to messages directly from the browser’s notification page.
The new version works the same way as Android or iOS. In this way, when the user receives a message and The WhatsApp Minimized, you can reply directly from the notification tab.
Also new to WhatsApp for desktop is the albums feature. The tool will allow blurring of shared photos. However, not all features have been released yet, with no predictions yet.
Here’s how to disable WhatsApp notifications on PC
For people who use a file The WhatsApp Using the web is often a good idea to keep messenger notifications turned on on your computer. However, in case of distraction or excessive messaging, it is important to know how to disable it.
The procedure is simple and practical, you only need to access Settings The WhatsApp computer and follow the steps below.
How to disable WhatsApp Web notifications?
- Open WhatsApp Web;
- In the upper left corner, click on the “three dots” icon;
- Then go to the “Settings” tab;
- On the selected tab, press “Notifications”;
- Once you do this, you can disable other specific notifications that were previously marked, such as “Sounds”, “Desktop notifications” or “Message preview”;
- If you want to disable all notifications, select the option “Ignore all notifications” or “Ignore notifications and reactions”;
- Finally, select how long you want to remain silent and click on Mute Notifications to confirm the operation.
How to mute conversations on WhatsApp Web?
If you are receiving messages from a specific contact or group, know that you can select notifications individually. Check the instructions below:
- In the chat area, select the conversation you want to silence;
- Next, click on the “arrow” icon to access the menu;
- To continue, simply tap on “Mute notifications” and choose between “8 hours,” “1 week,” or “always.”
How to disconnect WhatsApp Web?
Another option to avoid distractions is to log out of WhatsApp Web. See how:
- Click on the “three dots” icon at the top left;
- In the menu, select “Disconnect” and confirm the action.
See what success is on the Internet:
“Beer Geek. The Evil Ninja of Pop Culture. Life Coffee Scholar. Professional Internet Teacher. Meat Teacher.”
Screenshot: Meaning, How to Take a Screenshot & Uses
6 Great Secrets to Edit Sports Videos
How to scan documents and save them to Google Drive