Do you know or have heard of tea tree oil? Know that its medicinal use has existed since ancient times. Learn more about the product, its benefits, and ways to use the oil to benefit the health of your body.
see also: The benefits of salmon that prove it is a superfood
Understand what tea tree oil is:
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of the plant with the same name as the oil. It is a tree native to Australia, and is known worldwide as the tea tree. This component comes from the healing and aromatic properties of the tea tree.
Benefits of tea tree oil for the human body:
In addition to being a natural compound and free of any chemicals, tea tree oil can help with a number of health issues. Your work can be highlighted:
- against herpes
- Against ear infection.
- Sarah boil
- Against toothaches among others.
Best of all, the benefits, according to experts, are noticeable right after the first application of the oil.
But how do I use tea tree oil?
The oil application can be done in the following ways:
- Nail application: The best is to dilute it with rose oil or copiba. Just put one drop three times a day.
- In poetry: Add three drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo and apply it while washing.
- For use in the environment: Mix with lavender and put in your diffuser.
- leather: Use it directly on pimples or spray the oil on your face.
- Sitz baths: It is a good option for people with candidiasis for example because it fights fungi.
Remember that people who are allergic to the product should stop using it immediately. Furthermore, tea tree oil is not a substitute for any traditional medicinal remedy. Also, never overdo it as the oil concentrates well in most cases.
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”
How to improve mood and ward off frustration
The dominant strain has new symptoms that are manifested at night
Covid-19: DF records 1,499 new cases and one more death | Federal District