It has already been announced that, gradually, users will be able to count on the new update and, in this way, share external links.
It was very common to see a photo or video in Instagram stories with a ‘swipe up’ message. Now, this is a thing of the past, as users will be able to take advantage of Link the statue in the stories from the platform. Instagram has been testing the functionality since July/August and some accounts can already enjoy the update.
It has already been announced that, gradually, users will be able to count on the new update and, in this way, share external links. The tool, in addition to being attractive, helps a lot for those who work with other networks or with e-commerce. However, Instagram has reported that accounts that repeatedly violate the platform’s policies may do so Lose access to jobs.
The shape of the link is very useful, and at the same time, it gives descriptions to the stories and increases the chance that visitors will be able to click on the link. The social network has already announced that there will be other changes aimed at giving users more creative control, and for that, they will include more text and color customizations.
To use the link shape function, it is very easy and intuitive. We will show you how to use the new functionality in your Instagram Stories and if it is already available, just follow the steps step by step.
- Access Instagram Stories and find the photo or video you want to post;
- After choosing, go to the upper right corner and click on the sticker icon option;
- Go to the link image and click on it;
- Thus, it will automatically open with the option to insert the link;
- Correctly type the link of the page or website you want to redirect your followers to;
- The next step will be to place the card where you want it. But first, check more carefully that the link is spelled correctly;
- If all is well, just click Done and your stories will be ready with the link provided through the label.
“Beer Geek. The Evil Ninja of Pop Culture. Life Coffee Scholar. Professional Internet Teacher. Meat Teacher.”