Coach Paulo Sousa commented on Diego Alves’ absence from recent matches flamingo, recovering from pubic pain. The coach revealed that the goalkeeper, last Monday, even without training for 10 days, said he might be linked against Universidad Católica, this Tuesday. The flamingo He won 3-0 and the athlete got out of the relationship.
Paulo Sousa – Flamengo vs Universidad Católica – Photo: Andre Durao
– Here the operations are not like this, the players have to train. Paulo Sousa said he hasn’t trained a single day since the match against Botafogo, so that cannot be linked.
Diego Alves, of Flamengo, against Resende, on February 27, his last match – Photo: Fred Gomez
The coach detailed how the whole process has gone since Diego Alves was accused of trouble warming up the classic match against Botafogo, 10 days ago, in Brasilia. The period when the goalkeeper did not even go to the field for training.
+ Do you want to turn your football knowledge into cash prizes in every round of the Brazilian League? Access to Cartola Express!
See full explanation:
– Diego [Alves], after the Botafogo match, where he prepared the next day, reported slight pubic pain to the medical department. The department has made an impact, we have to trust the player. Not everything will have a graph.
Every day one of my employees talks to all the players to get the sensations and understand the level of pain, muscle cramps or whether they are sleeping well or poorly. So we can adjust the type of action and actions.
– yesterday [segunda] In the morning his pain continued. In the afternoon, our physiotherapist said Diego was doing better, and that he felt able to train. If you look at what pubic pain is and how long it takes to recover, it can’t be overnight.
– Or for the meeting I had with Bruno Spindel at lunchtime. That has recovered quickly and can be available to play.
“Keep booing. It works!” Arthur says | crowd sound
Diego Alves has played only two games this season. He has not entered the field since February 27, at 2-2 with Resende. Before, he was a key player in the 2-1 win over Madureira, both of whom played for Carioca.
He lost space for Hugo, who was criticized by the fans for his recent failures and booed in Tuesday’s victory, as well as for Santos, who was signed from Atletico PR.
The GE Flamengo Podcast Available on the following platforms:
- 🎧 Globoplay – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Spotify – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Google Podcast – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Apple Podcast – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 pocket cast – Click here to listen!
- ▶ ️ Tap to play!
Watch: all about flamingo On ge and on Globo and on sportv
“Internet Teacher. Certified TV Enthusiast. Beer Teacher. Unconditional Pop Culture Enthusiast. Web Scholarship Holder.”
Which channel will Athletico-PR x Inter broadcast live?
The VAR officials for Palmeiras x Sao Paulo have been removed from the Commons Border Force
Corinthians arrive in Fortaleza to play a match against Ciara; Find out who has traveled and likely assortment | Corinthians