You can prepare this delight to receive that desired visit!
There are days when we wake up and want to make that delicious snack, but we don’t know how to make flour and that’s why we’ll teach you How to make a simple thread in a very easy way.
Many think that preparing this delicacy has all the difficulties, but on the contrary, it is very simple and you do not need to invent much, and you will be surprised when you find out how to make a simple donut!
–Continue after advertisement–
In this matter, we will teach you a simple way to prepare it in a simple and easy way that will make your lunch or dinner delicious!
- 25g (or two) fresh yeast
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (tea) sugar
- 1 cup (tea) warm milk
- 1/2 cup oil (tea)
- 1/2 cup warm water (tea)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 kg of wheat flour (approximately)
- 1/2 cup (tea) milk
- 1/2 cup (tea) sugar
- Shredded dry coconut (to taste) to sprinkle over topping
How to make a simple thread
- Blend all ingredients except wheat flour in a blender for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the liquid into a bowl.
- Mix the flour until the dough comes out of your fingers.
- Knead the dough well, it should not be hard and will be a little sticky (flour your hands so that it does not stick).
- Leave it for about 45 minutes until the dough rises well (Tip: turn on the oven for a few minutes, close the dough bowl, then place the dough bowl covered with a cloth).
- After the dough has risen, make the strands in the form of a braid.
- Let the dough rest again (Tip: take a small ball of dough and put it in a glass of water, when it rises, after half an hour, bake the cakes).
- After rest, bake in an oven at a temperature of approximately 180 ° C, until the threads are golden on top.
Once you learn this easy way to make simple cupcakes, you will get a taste of it and take more adventures in the kitchen!
With that in mind, you can learn this hot chocolate recipe To follow this recipe!
– Continue after announcement –
“Gamers. Unfortunate Twitter teachers. Zombie pioneers. Internet fans. Hardcore thinkers.”