some coins and Banknotes are rare They are sold at much higher prices than what is printed on them. Specialists in this art called my moneyYou pay a lot of money to get certain collectible units.
There are some Rare $100 bills valued at 4,500 Brazilian riyals among collectors. The reason may be a special feature or even a “defect” in the manufacture. Check out some of the details that make these banknotes rare:
- Released 1994 in the “first family” of the riyal;
- The absence of the words “Glory be to God”.
- serial number 1199, 1200 and 1201;
- The signature of the Minister of Finance, Mr. Rubens Ricupero.
- Signature of Central Bank President Pedro Malan.
The better it is preserved, the higher its market value. This means that the file university Valuable ones that do not have stains, rips, erases, folds and graffiti.
Regarding the absence of the phrase “thank God”, there is no official explanation exactly. Some say it was a mistake, while others point out that it was a decision by the then president of British Columbia. Be that as it may, this peculiarity makes its specimens very desirable.
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”