Also check out the main iOS 16 news!
Estimated reading time: 3 Minutes
Announced in early June 2022, at WWDC 2022, Apple event released iOS 16, the new version of the operating system for the iPhone. Among the innovations are personalization, a dynamic unlock screen, and the ability to transfer an eSIM (chip) from one cell phone to another via Bluetooth.
iOS 16 isn’t available to users yet, but it should hit devices by the end of this year.
Apple updates do not reach older devices in the iPhone lineup. These cell phones can still be used, but without the improvements that the new versions provide.
Apple will not bring the new system to the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, which means that all previous models of it will also not be updated with iOS 16. Many were surprised by the announcement, especially in South America, where the device already was. It is considered the most used in 2019.
Check the list of devices that can be updated with the new iOS 16.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus;
- iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max;
- iPhone XR;
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max;
- iPhone SE (2020) and iPhone SE (2022);
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max;
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
iOS 16 main news
Here are some of the main tools available from the iOS 16 update:
- content filtering;
- Various lock screen styles;
- a shared photo library for families;
- The ability to cancel and edit messages through iMessage.
- the ability to schedule messages in the mail;
- Map, home and health updates;
- Security improvements.
For more details about the update, go to iOS 16 preview.
Anyway, do you want to stay informed of everything that is happening in the financial world?
So follow us YouTube channel And on our social networks, like FacebookAnd the TwitterAnd the Twitch And the Instagram. So, you will keep track of everything Banks Digital credit cardsAnd the loansAnd the financial technology and topics related to the world of finance.
Photo: ErickPHOTOPRO / Shutterstock.com