The Motorola Edge 30 was officially presented last Wednesday (27th), and it shouldn’t take long to arrive in Brazil. It turns out that the model has just passed through the National Telecommunications Agency (Anatel), which allows its official sales in the country.
According to the homologation document, the Motorola Edge 30 has the model number XT2203-1. Interestingly, it is the same version that is being marketed in the UAE. Regarding its production, the document states that it will be produced in Jaguariúna (SP) and in China. Also confirms that there is a charger in the retail box.
For those who don’t know, Motorola Edge 30 has a 6.5 FHD + OLED screen with HDR10 + and support for a 144Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the model features the new Snapdragon 778G+ processor along with 8GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal space. In addition, there is a 50-megapixel main camera and support for high-end 5G networks.
- Screen: 6.5″ FHD + OLED with a refresh rate of 144Hz
- Healer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Plus Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal storage: 128 GB or 256 GB
- Back camera: 50 MP (primary, f/1.8, OIS) + 50 MP (Ultrawide, Macro, f/2.2, 114°) + 2 MP (depth, f/2.4)
- Front camera: 32 Megapixel (f/2.4)
- drums: 4020 mAh with 33W fast charging
- Aharon: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, fingerprint reader on the side, stereo sound with Dolby Atmos, desktop ready PC, wireless TV
- Operating System: Android 12 under MyUX 3.0 interface