Neymar has injured his ankle ligaments and will only play again in 2022 with PSG. The board of directors was losing sleep with constant injuries to the Brazilians
In an article published today, Tuesday, the newspaper Marker Details of the tragedy of the successive injuries he suffered Neymar No Paris Saint-GermainThe thing that kept the club’s board of directors sleepless.
Last Monday, the club It was announced that the Brazilian had injured his ankle ligaments in the Saint-Etienne match, Sunday, and would spend up to eight weeks in a state of alert., which means that the ace will only play in 2022.
This scenario, however, ended up becoming a common occurrence on Ney’s visit to Paris, which featured long spells in the medical department since he purchased it from Barcelona, in the 2017/18 season.
In the Spanish daily accounts, the Brazilian has already lost a little more 70 Matches due to his injury since his arrival in French football.
To be more precise: depending on the car, they were 74 absence injury and more 17 For disciplinary reasons (such as red cards), which totals 91 embezzlement.
See a summary of the injuries made by Marker:
– 02/25/2018Fifth metatarsal fracture of the right foot – 100 days of discharge
– 01/23/2019: New lesion in the fifth metatarsal of the right foot – 88 days of sick leave
– 06/06/2019Right ankle fracture – 90 days sick leave
– 10/13/2019Grade II muscle injury in the left leg – 30 days rest
– 02/03/2020Ribs injury – 45 days off
– 10/28/2020: Injury to the adductor muscle – 21 days after discharge
– 12/13/2020Right Ankle Tightening – 30 days rest
– 10/02/2021Grade II muscle injury in the left leg – 38 days of rest
– 10/18/2021: Injury to the adductor muscle – 5 days of discharge
– 11/15/2021Calf muscle injury – 4 days off
– 28/11/2021Ankle ligament injury – up to 8 weeks off
In the statement issued last Monday, Paris also said that it will conduct new tests within the next 72 hours to find out the true severity of the injury and how the attacker will be treated by the club’s medical department.
The expectation is that he will be able to return to the round of 16 Champions LeagueIt will only take place at the beginning of next year.
in your InstagramNye spoke about the injury he suffered on Sunday and promised to “come back stronger”.
“Let’s recover, unfortunately these setbacks are part of an athlete’s life. Now that’s what you have to do, raise your head and let’s go. I’ll come back better and stronger,” he wrote.
“Internet Teacher. Certified TV Enthusiast. Beer Teacher. Unconditional Pop Culture Enthusiast. Web Scholarship Holder.”