Pay attention to all payment dates for the week, as well as inquire whether you will receive or not
Caixa Econômica Federal will deposit the fifth installment of the emergency aid into a social savings account for the thousands of Brazilians who have entered the program through the app, website and CadÚnico. As well as continuing to release the amounts withdrawn to the beneficiaries of the Bolsa Família.
The values of the fifth installment vary between 150 BRL, 250 BRL and 375 BRL depending on the family composition. In addition, payment is made according to the month of birth in the case of the general public and according to the last digit of the Social Identification Number (NIS) of Bolsa Família applicants.
Payments of the week
General Public – Receipt in a Digital Social Savings Account
- Born in April – Received Sunday (22)
- Born in May – Received Tuesday (24th)
- Born in June – received Wednesday (25)
- Born in July – Received Thursday (26)
- Born in August – Received Friday (27)
- Born in September – Received Saturday (28)
- Born in October – Received Saturday (28)
- Born in November – Receive next Sunday (29)
- Born in December – Received on Tuesday (31)
Family Scholarship subscribers
- With SIN (last 4 shekels) – received on Monday (23)
- With SIN (last 5 NIS) – received on Tuesday (24)
- With SIN (last 6 shekels) – received on Wednesday (25)
- With SIN (last 7 shekels) – received on Thursday (26)
- With SIN (last 8 shekels) – received on Friday (27)
- With social identification number (last 9 shekels) – received next Monday (30)
- With Social Identification Number (NIS 0 final) – Received next Tuesday (31)
See if you are able to receive
Beneficiaries can refer to one of the three channels below to see if they are eligible for the fifth installment of emergency assistance:
If you are denied the benefit, you will have to wait for the government to issue the new period to appeal the benefit.
Who will leave from the upcoming installments?
Excluded from the payment of the fifth installment and the rest:
- Formal contract workers
- Who is receiving benefits from the INSS or Federal Income Transfer Program
- Who received assistance in 2020, but did not withdraw or use the funds
- Everyone who canceled the emergency 2020 benefit at the time of the analysis of registration for new aid
- Residents, multi-professionals, scholarship recipients, trainees, etc.
- Persons under the age of 18, except for teenage mothers
- Those with taxable income above R$28,559.70 in 2019
- who have, on December 31, 2019, possession or ownership of assets, or rights, including abstract land, with a total value exceeding R$300,000
- Who in 2019 received exempt, non-taxable or exclusively taxable income at source above R$40,000
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”