Rockstar just announced an affiliate program for GTA OnlineThis one is called GTA+. Service members will receive $500,000 per month in a Maze Bank account and a host of perks such as discounts and RP rewards. will cost the supplier 31.90 Brazilian Real Monthly on the PS Store, starting today March 29.
Those who join GTA + will be able to redeem real estate via Los Santos, thus ensuring access to previous updates of the standalone mode of GTA V. The subscription will only be available to PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players..
The main benefits for affiliates in GTA Online from March 29 to April 27 are as follows:
- 500 thousand dollars per month GTA.
- Prince of Divest Eight Custom by Howe Own Works;
- Free entry to La Mesa’s tuning workshop (those who already have a workshop can change location to La Mesa at no additional cost);
- GTA+ members also affiliate with LS Car Event and receive $50,000 cashback from GTA during the event period;
- 3x GTA$ and RP in HSW Series Racing and 2x multiplier in LS Cars Event Celebrity in Street Racing Series;
Other benefits can be accessed for GTA + subscribers On the official Rockstar website.
Fan Report PS Plus GTA Online GTA$ Not Appearing on PS5
Several players revealed that they lost an important feature when switching from PS4 to PS5 in GTA Online. PS Plus subscribers, who redeemed their monthly GTA$ rewards on the service, said that the money did not appear in Maze Bank. understand!
“Beer Geek. The Evil Ninja of Pop Culture. Life Coffee Scholar. Professional Internet Teacher. Meat Teacher.”