The PIS salary premium will start to be paid in July of this year for registered workers. However, the R$20 billion in benefits to be paid to this group that worked for at least 30 days in 2020 has been deferred to 2022.
The decision to postpone the payment of the PIS salary bonus came after Codefat’s meeting with representatives of the government, companies and workers. In view of this, so far, it is not known how the salary premium will be paid to those who worked in 2021.
What is now known is that the PIS payment indicating 2020 will occur in 2022. As for the benefits of 2021, there is still no confirmation of how the payment will occur. There is a possibility that the two-year allowance will be paid in 2022, but the government has not yet announced how to proceed. Below, check who is eligible to withdraw the new PIS and how to consult interest through a CPF.
You may also like:
Who is entitled to a new withdrawal of the PIS allowance in 2022?
In short, to access the PIS salary bonus payment, a citizen needs to meet the following requirements:
- Worked on a formal contract for at least 30 days in the base year;
- In addition, the worker may have earned on average two minimum wages to a maximum of two;
- In parallel, a citizen must have been registered in PIS for at least 5 years;
- Finally, the company the worker works for needs to properly report the data to the government.
How to consult PIS by CPF
A simple way to consult your PIS with your CPF number is through the website My INSS. The tool centralizes many services, and in addition to consulting your PIS, you can check when your contribution. Check the instructions below:
- access to the My INSS portal;
- Click Enter with gov.br;
- Once you’re done, create your account with your bank, or click Try another method, in the bottom right corner. In this case, make sure of some of your personal data, such as your mother’s name, day and year of birth, for example. Questions appear randomly. Receive an SMS or email code and enter it to confirm your account;
- When you’re done with these steps, simply create a password, from 8 to 70 characters, in lowercase and uppercase, a number and a symbol.
By logging in, you will have access to all My INSS services. sign in to https://meu.inss.gov.br/ Click on My Registration. There, you will be able to refer to all the information you need, including the NIT number.
Anyway, do you want to stay informed of everything that is happening in the financial world?
So follow us no youtube channel And on our social networks, like Facebook social networking siteAnd TwitterAnd Twitch NS Instagram. So, you will follow all about Banks Digital credit cardsAnd loansAnd financial technology and issues related to the world of finance.
Photo: rafapress / shutterstock.com