WhatsApp has mentioned that some mobile phone models will no longer be able to access the messaging app. Understand the details.
Mobile phones with operating systems equal to or earlier than Android 4.0.3 and Apple 9 are those He won’t have the job anymore from WhatsApp. This is according to a statement issued by the company. In the case of older operating systems, one of the options to continue with the application is to update the device.
However, technical experts advise that in some cases it is important to consider that the upgrade process may encounter problems. Anyway, the update is done as follows for android devices:
- go to settings”;
- select “System”,
- then “Advanced”; And
- Choose the “System Update” option.
to update a file iOS from Apple, It is enough:
- Go to “Adjustments”,
- Then select the “General” option; And
- Then click on the “About” option, here you will get to the updated version.
What devices will you not be able to access WhatsApp anymore?
According to WhatsApp, the mobile versions in which the app will no longer be available are:
- Apple models: vale for iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, and iPhone 6S Plus;
- Samsung models: Galaxy Trend Lite, Galaxy Trend II, Galaxy S3 mini, Galaxy Xcover 2, Galaxy Core and Galaxy Ace 2 fonts;
- LG models: Lucid2, Optimus F7, Optimus L7 2, Optimus Prime F6, Enact, Optimus Prime L4 II Dual, Optimus Prime F3, Optimus L4 2, Optimus L2 2, Optimus Prime F3Q, Optimus Prime F5, Optimus L3 II Dual, Optimus Prime F5 Optimus L5 II, Optimus Prime L5 Dual, Optimus L3 II, Optimus L7 II Dual;
- ZTE models: Grand S Flex, ZTE V956, Grand Memo, Grand X Quad V987;
- Huawei: Ascend G740, Ascen Mate, Ascend D2;
- Sony models: Xperia M.
Other lesser known brands that are also using the same or lower version of Android 4.0.3 will not be able to access the app. They are: Archos 53 Platinum; HTC Desire 500; Caterpillar Cat B15; Lenovo A820.
“Beer Geek. The Evil Ninja of Pop Culture. Life Coffee Scholar. Professional Internet Teacher. Meat Teacher.”