a Entrepreneur with $68 billion (316 billion R$) compared to the 2021 ranking. According to the magazine, the result was achieved as the share price of Tesla, the electric car maker founded by Musk, rose by 33%.
Among the 10 richest people in the world, there are 8 Americans – with the exception of the Frenchman Bernard Arnault and the Indian Mukesh Ambani. Among them, 6 of them made their fortune in the field of technology – Musk is listed as a businessman in the automotive sector.
See the list of the world’s richest people, according to “Forbes”:
- Elon Musk (Tesla): $219 billion
- Jeff Bezos (Amazon): $171 billion
- Bernard Arn (Louis Vuitton): 158 billion dollars
- Bill Gates (Microsoft): $129 billion
- Warren Buffett (Berkshire Hathaway): $118 billion
- i see page (Google): $111 billion
- Sergey Brin (Google): $107 billion
- Larry Ellison (Oracle): $106 billion
- Steve Ballmer (Microsoft): $91.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani (Reliance Industries): $90.7 billion
Elon Musk becomes Twitter’s largest single contributor
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”