In order to withdraw FGTS earnings, the worker (with an official contract) must comply with the applicable rules.
NS he won From the Separation Compensation Fund (FGTS), referring to the deposit made up to December 31, 2020, has already been distributed to workers accounts. However, many people still do not understand that withdrawal of the amount is allowed only in certain cases.
In order to withdraw FGTS earnings, the worker (with a formal contract) must comply with the rules established in temporary measure No. 889/2019. These rules guarantee that funds can be withdrawn.
FGTS Profit Withdrawal Rules
According to the interim measure, the Profit withdrawal rules From FGTS they are:
- If the worker is dismissed without just cause;
- when the worker retires;
- If the employee is 70 years of age or older;
- In the event of the death of the worker, family members can withdraw the FGTS;
- Cases of illness whether of the worker or the dependent (malignant tumor, when infected with HIV, with cancer or in the end stage);
- When the employee terminates the contract with the extinction of the entire company;
- In the event that the worker terminates the contract for a specified period;
- When an employee’s contract is terminated due to a mutual fault or force majeure;
- Three years after the worker has been discharged from the FGTS;
- In the event that the linked account has remained for three years without interruption without making deposits and the absence of the worker until 7/13/1990;
- When the freelancer has been suspended from work for 90 days or more;
- When the sole proprietor, the home business owner or decree invalidating the employment contract dies;
- When closing establishments, branches or agencies;
- When the worker buys his house;
- When the debt is liquidated or repaid or part of the financing installments are paid.
- When the worker has an urgent and serious need resulting from a natural disaster resulting from rain or torrential rain that reached the worker’s residence area.
It is important to remember that there is an exception to the above rules so that the worker can withdraw the FGTS benefit. When this worker joins birthday loot, will be able to withdraw part of the FGTS balance.
This can be done every year and the option can be found in the FGTS app, Caixa online banking, branches or even through Fund website.
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”