a can Last Saturday night (25) the draw for the competition was held 2,412 from sina mega, with a cumulative prize of R$7 million. The event took place just after 8pm (Brazilian time), at Espaço Loteria Caixa, in São Paulo.
In the next few hours, Caixa, the bank responsible for the draw, must disclose if the prize has been accrued or if there are any winners. Check out the dozens plotted: 09-16-34-36-49-60
The total premium corresponds to 43.35% of the group. From this ratio:
- 35% are distributed to the correctors of the six drawn numbers (sina);
- 19% out of 5 digit correctors (Quina);
- 19% of 4-digit correctors (Quadra);
- 22% is aggregated and distributed to the winners out of 6 in the final 0 or 5 competitions.
- 5% for the first track – Sena – is accumulated from the last competition of the year with a 0 or 5 finalist (Mega da Verada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accrues to the next contest, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the draw date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the National Treasury for submission to the Higher Education Student Fund (Fies).
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”
Do you use a Petrobras CNG truck? Understand the picture that became a meme
New strategy to get rid of telemarketing calls; Learn it!
Itaú will launch receivable tokens in 2022