Nubank’s partnership with Shopee issues up to R$50 in cashback for each purchase
Estimated reading time: 3 Minutes
Monday (4), and nubank Announce a partnership with Shopee that provides Cashback Up to 50.00 BRL per purchase. This way, in order to get the money back, the consumer needs to access and activate the feature in Nubank Shopping.
according to financial technologyThe amount is deposited directly into the consumer’s account within 90 days after confirmation of purchase. The user can use the amount as he likes, whether to make new purchases, pay bills or even apply.
In addition, customers can get cashback of up to 1,500 BRL per month. However, it is necessary to wait at least 1 hour between one purchase and another.
There is no set percentage, it varies according to each offer available at Shopping do Nubank. Therefore, to calculate the amount of cashback that you will get, the customer must take into account the value of the items without shipping.
Nubank also reports that users are gradually gaining access to novelty. This way, there are still people who can’t access the button in the app.
How to activate Shopee Cashback on Nubank?
For the user who already has the feature provided in the app, it is now possible to access the Nubank platform to check Shopee cashback offers. Check how to activate the function:
- access to the Nubank app;
- Click “Shopping”, you will find the icon at the bottom right of the screen;
- Scroll down and select View Shopee;
- After reading the information that will appear on the screen, click “Activate cashback and go to the store”;
- After the previous step, the cashback will already be activated, just go to the website or app (available for Android And the iOS) from Shopee to see all promotions that give you access to cashback.
Anyway, do you want to stay informed of everything that is happening in the financial world?
Then follow us on the channel on Youtube And on our social networks, like FacebookAnd the TwitterAnd the Instagram And the Twitch. So, you will track everything Banks Digital credit cardsAnd the loansAnd the financial technology and issues related to the world of finance.
Photo: Diego Tomazini / Shutterstock.com