In total, customers have R$8 billion to receive from banks. In the first phase, consultancy worth R$4 billion was released. Phase two will begin on May 2.
However, the Basel Agreement did not tell whether all of the remaining 4 billion R$ will be released in this second phase, or if there will be more phases throughout the year. In January, the bank said that all funds will be released in 2022.
To this second step, the message that appears for many customers who have accessed the system since Sunday refers to (See the picture below).
“Anyone who does not have amounts due at this stage may receive it in the following stages,” she told BC when questioned by g 1 about the message.
The BC page tells that citizens who do not currently have payments owed will be able to take a new consultation starting in May. – Photo: clone
- Go to the site https://valoresareceber.bcb.gov.br/
- According to the Central Bank, customers need CPF, in the case of individuals, and CNPJ, in the case of companies, to Check for resources to withdraw.
- The page will report a date for Check the values and request a withdrawal – Write this date
- On the announced dateback to page https://valoresareceber.bcb.gov.br/
- Use the gov.br login to access the system (Click here to learn how to register)
- after arrival, Check the value and request a transfer
Upon making this first inquiry, the Bank’s client receives a date and period for consultation and a request for a refund of the current balance. Dates are tabulated according to the person’s year of birth or company establishment, according to the calendar below.
Understand the stages of return
According to the Central Bank, in the first phase of service there are about 4 billion Rls will be returned to physical and legal entities. The values come from:
- Closed checking or savings accounts with available balance;
- incorrectly charged fees, installments or obligations related to credit operations, provided that the return is provided within the commitment period that the bank signs with the Central Bank;
- equity shares and the allocation of net surpluses to beneficiaries and participants in credit unions; And
- Unsolicited calls related to closed consortium groups.
The rest of the funds will be provided starting in May and throughout this year 2022, as a result of:
- incorrectly charged fees, installments or obligations related to credit operations, stipulated or not provided for in the term of the obligation with the BC;
- Closed and prepaid postpaid accounts with available balance;
- Registration accounts maintained by brokers and securities dealers are closed with an available balance; And
- Other cases involving amounts to be returned are recognized by the institutions.
interrogated by g 1BC reported that estimates of the total number of beneficiaries have been updated to 28 million people, 26 million individuals and 2 million businesses.
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”