a Samsung On Monday (20) launched in Brazil a new member of the A family: Galaxy A52s 5G. The model comes with a 6.5-inch (16.51cm) screen with a 120Hz refresh rate – allowing for smoother images as they appear on the screen.
High value becoming popular in 2021 – most smartphones are still powered by a 60Hz panel. And some are already risking 90Hz, as is the case with Galaxy M12. NS A52s 5G arrives in stores in black colors Or white for 3,499 Brazilian riyals.
The technology adopted at launch is still Super Amoled (screen differences you all) with 800 lumens of luminance (the higher the number, the brighter it is). Samsung promised that the phone’s screen would stay sharp even in broad daylight.
Galaxy A52s 5G IP67 . Certification, ensuring dust and water resistance, and supports up to one meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
The model is equipped with a 2.4 GHz octa-core processor (eight cores) and a new function, RAM Plus, which dynamically allocates up to 4 GB of internal memory to RAM (which helps the processor to work better). However, the cell phone It tends to gain more speed to run many applications at the same time.
The Galaxy A52s 5G has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory, as well as expandable up to 1TB with a microSD card.
To help with performance, the version still has A technique called Game booster, which unites artificial intelligence to improve performance – and Dolby ATMOS – Provide an audio experience Three-dimensional.
The new device has a 4500 mAh battery with fast charging up to 25W.
According to the information on the Samsung website, the Galaxy A52s 5G is able to withstand up to 16 hours of 4G usage and wi-fi, up to 20 hours of video playback and up to 124 hours of audio playback. The South Korean company also reported that the cell phone can last up to two days on a single charge.
or Galaxy A52s 5G has a quad-camera array, as well as a front-facing sensor – 32 MP which has an effect peach (Blur background).
The rear cameras are:
- 64MP main sensor with image stabilization (OIS);
- 5 MP macro sensor, captures detailed close-up photos and applies bokeh effect (natural background image blur);
- 12MP ultra-wide camera, with a 123-degree viewing angle, “like human vision,” according to the brand;
- 5 megapixel depth, which adjusts the depth of field of images.
- Monitor6.5 inches, Full HD +, Super Amoled, 120 Hz;
- Healer: Snapdragon 778G, octa-core, 2,4 GHz;
- cameras: quad main (64 MP + 12 MP wide + 5 MP + 5 MP macro); 32 Megapixels for one front end
- drums: 4.500 mA;
- Authentication: fingerprint on the screen;
- memory: 6 GB of RAM;
- storage: 128 GB with micro SD support up to 1 TB;
- nuclei: black and white.
“Beer Geek. The Evil Ninja of Pop Culture. Life Coffee Scholar. Professional Internet Teacher. Meat Teacher.”
Screenshot: Meaning, How to Take a Screenshot & Uses
6 Great Secrets to Edit Sports Videos
WhatsApp: The function allows you to reply to messages in notifications