You know the street photos in Google Maps Or on Apple Maps showing homes? If you wish, you can request the removal of your residence photo to get more aggregate.
The process of deleting or blurring the image is simple: it just requires you to find the location on the map and fill out a form. Check out how to do it below:
On the computer:
- Go to google maps.
- In the lower left corner of the screen, click on the box in the corner labeled “Layers”;
- Go to Map view options under “More”, then choose the Street View option and click on the map;
- In Street View, you can search for your residence in the upper left corner of the screen, using the location icon;
- Enter your address and then click on the red site icon;
- After viewing the photo of your house, proceed to “Report a problem” in the lower right corner of the page;
- On the page that will appear, fill in the required information. Check reCAPTCHA and complete ‘Submit’.
- ready. Your request to remove your home photo from Google has been submitted.
On an Android phone:
- in your smart phone, open the Google Maps app. In the upper right corner, continue on the icon with a diamond shape;
- On the next screen, click on Street View and exit the map options;
- In the “Search here” bar, enter your home address; Then in the search result, go to the red site icon;
- Click on the photo of your house; In the upper right corner of the screen, proceed with the three dots and go to “Report a problem”;
- Fill in the information fields on the form, complete the reCAPTCHA validation and complete ‘Submit’.
- ready. Google Maps has received your removal request from where you live.
In this case, you need to contact Apple to submit a removal request.
Just send an email showing where your home appears, with the exact address, to [email protected]
“Beer Geek. The Evil Ninja of Pop Culture. Life Coffee Scholar. Professional Internet Teacher. Meat Teacher.”
Screenshot: Meaning, How to Take a Screenshot & Uses
6 Great Secrets to Edit Sports Videos
WhatsApp: The function allows you to reply to messages in notifications