The process of deleting or blurring the image is simple: it just requires you to find the location on the map and fill out a form. Check out how to do it below:
On the computer:
- Go to google maps.
- In the lower left corner of the screen, click on the box in the corner labeled “Layers”;
- Go to Map view options under “More”, then choose the Street View option and click on the map;
- In Street View, you can search for your residence in the upper left corner of the screen, using the location icon;
- Enter your address and then click on the red site icon;
- After viewing the photo of your house, proceed to “Report a problem” in the lower right corner of the page;
- On the page that will appear, fill in the required information. Check reCAPTCHA and complete ‘Submit’.
- ready. Your request to remove your home photo from Google has been submitted.
On an Android phone:
- in your smart phone, open the Google Maps app. In the upper right corner, continue on the icon with a diamond shape;
- On the next screen, click on Street View and exit the map options;
- In the “Search here” bar, enter your home address; Then in the search result, go to the red site icon;
- Click on the photo of your house; In the upper right corner of the screen, proceed with the three dots and go to “Report a problem”;
- Fill in the information fields on the form, complete the reCAPTCHA validation and complete ‘Submit’.
- ready. Google Maps has received your removal request from where you live.
In this case, you need to contact Apple to submit a removal request.
Just send an email showing where your home appears, with the exact address, to [email protected]
“Beer Geek. The Evil Ninja of Pop Culture. Life Coffee Scholar. Professional Internet Teacher. Meat Teacher.”