PSafe, a company that specializes in cybersecurity, reports that at least 567,000 people have already fallen for counseling fraud. Criminals use survey websites to steal data. It even indicates the amount to be received, and no amount has been released by the new system.
The Central Bank warns against sending links and not making contacts with citizens about the receivables system. Therefore, it is good to be suspicious, especially regarding incoming offers on messaging applications and social networks, click on suspicious links sent via email, SMS, WhatsApp or Telegram. These are the main channels used by cybercriminals.
With the launch of the exclusive platform for the service since last Sunday night (13) in Central Bank websitethe SVR provides for the return of R$ 3.9 billion to 26 million individuals and two million legal entities in amounts not withdrawn in the first phase.
Who did Consulting forgotten values in banks He was informed that he had nothing to receive, he would be able to repeat the procedure in May, when BC will expand the database to include new types of remaining balances.
The money comes from the following sources:
- Closed and undrawn checking or savings accounts;
- improper collection of tariffs or credit obligations stipulated in the commitment period signed with the Basel Convention;
- equity shares and distribution of net surpluses to credit union members;
- dissolved consortium groups.
- The second phase of the service, set to begin in May, will allow consultations to return another 4.1 billion R$.
The following values will be included:
- Unjustified collection of fees or credit obligations not provided for in the term of the obligation;
- Closed and prepaid postpaid accounts with available balance;
- closed accounts with brokers and stock dealers;
- Other cases that result in amounts being returned by financial institutions
Central Bank Receivable System (SVR) Calendar:
|Date of birth or establishment (company)||Scheduling period (consultation and refund)||Return date (for those who missed the exact date)|
|before 1968||From 7 to 11/3||3/12|
|Between 1968 and 1983||14 to 18/3||3/19|
|after 1983||3/21 to 3/25||3/26|
Accounts Receivable: Step by Step
how to consult
- Go to the site https://valoresareceber.bcb.gov.br/
- With the CPF (in the case of an individual) or CNPJ (in the case of a legal entity), check whether you forgot the money in a financial institution or not
- If the answer is “no”, the search ends here
- If the answer is “yes”, the platform will indicate the date and period for checking the balance and requesting a refund. According to the Central Bank, the dates will be determined according to a person’s birth year or the date the company was established (Check the calendar here)
How to rid
When will the payment be made?
Values will be returned as of March 7th, preferably through Pix. If the customer requests a refund without Pix, the selected financial institution will contact you to arrange how the transfer will be carried out.
widows and orphans
Consultations on forgotten values in banks have taken place a lot this week, but the question arises: How to proceed in the event of the death of the account holder? Are widows and heirs entitled to a refund?
On the Debt Values Statute page, the Central Bank warns of the possibility of fraud and sets the following security guidelines:
- The only site to consult and request these values is https://valoresareceber.bcb.gov.br/
- The Central Bank does not send links or contact you to deal with the amounts owed or to confirm your personal data.
- No one has the right to contact you on behalf of the Central Bank or the Securities Collection System.
- Therefore, never click on suspicious links sent via email, SMS, WhatsApp or Telegram.
- Do not make any kind of push to access the values. It’s a hit!
- very important: Only after you have accessed the system (or if you have already accessed it on January 24 and 25) and only if a refund is requested without indicating the Pix key, the financial institution you have chosen will contact you to carry out the transfer. attention: Even in this specific case, this organization cannot ask you to provide your personal data or password.
“Music fanatic. Very humble explorer. Analyst. Travel fanatic. Extreme television teacher. Gamer.”
Do you use a Petrobras CNG truck? Understand the picture that became a meme
New strategy to get rid of telemarketing calls; Learn it!
Itaú will launch receivable tokens in 2022